Monday, July 18, 2016

Bamboo

Hope you are having a great day so far! Today I have a card to share with you using an Art Neko image.


For my background I first stamped the image onto watercolor paper and then didn't try too hard to get the black fully covering. The watercolor paper is textured so I don't mind some of that showing through. I then used my watercolor pencils and colored in an ombre progression and then activated the pigment with water and had a pretty sunset like background for my bamboo. This image is called (A382) Bamboo and Kanji.


Have a great creative day!


1 comment:

Sabrina said...

The soft watercolour background is lovely! I am thinking that it would be much easier to achieve the ombre effect with pencils, so I would like to give this a try. Thanks for the idea.