Friday, January 23, 2015

Spring Bouquet and Big Hello

Hi there! Well today we get to introduce you to the last 2 new Inspired By Stamping sets. They are Spring Bouquet and Big Hello. Both have so much stamping goodness packed in them. Here is a peek at the sets.


I used the Big Hello set a bit earlier in the release so I decided to concentrate on the Spring Bouquet set. Here is my card.


I of course couldn't stay away from watercoloring for very long so that is what I did for this beautiful image. I used my Tombow markers and I like to use a #10 round brush. I have bought only inexpensive brushes so far and they have been working okay. I may splurge and buy a high quality brush to see if there is a big difference. But I hands down prefer round brushes. My panel is cut using the Fancy Labels I die and I trimmed out the "you" part of the sentiment. I hope you've enjoyed this new release! I know I certainly enjoyed showing you a bit of what you can do with these new sets. Have a great day!


No comments: