Thursday, January 22, 2015

Tropical Paradise

Hello! Today's new set from Inspired By Stamping will make you want to escape the cold. It certainly makes me miss the ocean and beach! The set is called Tropical Paradise.


And my card :)


I started by die cutting my focal point panel using Fancy Labels I. I then stamped out a little scene using Tropical Paradise. I decided to use Copic markers for my coloring. It's much harder (at least for me) to achieve a kind of watery appearance with Copics than with actual watercolors but it was a fun challenge. After I was done I layered some banners under each other and stamped the large "thinking of you" sentiment from Everyday Greetings. Be sure to stop back tomorrow! I've got one more new set to show you!


1 comment:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun scene - I like the layout too