Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Poinsettias

Hello! I'm back with a card to share with you using another new set releasing at Inspired By Stamping. This one is a beautiful take on the traditional poinsettia flower and is called Poinsettias.


For my poinsettia I first started with embossing it with gold powder on vellum. I then stamped and colored one on white cardstock and layered the vellum flower on top. I found that liquid glue and vellum don't mix well, it makes the vellum buckle. So I used small pieces of Scor tape. I added the beautiful sentiment also in the set and matted it on a Fancy Labels 3 die and stamped the coordinating frame for it using the Fancy Labels 3 stamp set. Some sewing, a big sparkly brad and a few leaves finish this non-traditionally colored card. I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
Poinsettias

No comments: