Thursday, October 23, 2014

Big Holiday and Christmas Wreath

Back today with 2 more fabulous sets from Inspired By Stamping. These are smaller sets that pack a big punch. Big Holidays is a generously sized sentiment set and Christmas Wreath allows you to build wreaths as well as use the elements for lots of other applications. Here is my CAS card using both those sets.


I love wreaths and building this one was so much fun. I decided to add the pine cones along with the beautiful bow which I colored with Copics. My base is die cut from Fancy Labels 3. I heat embossed the sentiment in white, added some stitching and a few rhinestones. What do you think? Thanks so much for visiting me!

Supplies:
Big Holidays

2 comments:

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

So very beautiful Leah! I love the red and white together! This is such a pretty card!

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

So very beautiful Leah! I love the red and white together! This is such a pretty card!