Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Peace ,Love, Joy

Hello stamping friends. Today I have my very first Christmas card of the year to share with you. 


I used the super cute Branch with Bulbs (H216) image and colored it with Copics. I then trimmed it out with scissors and a craft knife. I love how the sentiment is part of the image. I added some lace and sparkles to make it special. I hope you like it!

Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (click!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (click!). Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (click!) and maybe treat yourself to a few new images...did you know shipping is free over $25?! 
Have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

Mynn xx said...

LOVE this, Leah! The lace is so pretty--a perfect anchor to that beautifully colored image! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Cataleya said...

My dear Leah, it's amazing card!!! So lovely!!!!!!!!!! :) Hugs, xoxo
~Olga Kovalchuk