Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Thanks A Melon- Inky Paws Challenge #11

Hello! I had a lot of fun with this challenge so I thought I'd enter again :) Here is the inspiration photo:

Leah Cornelius

And here is my card. I inked up Sweet Summer again (it's my only Newton's Nook stamp set...I think I'll need to fix that soon;) and this time chose the watermelon image. I watercolored it, trimmed it out and layered it onto some citrusy colored layers, added those sweet little banners and hearts, my sentiment and a few sequins. I hope you have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by! 

3 comments:

Taunya Butler said...

WOW what a cute card - I love summer and I love watermelon!! So this card is a hit with me!!

Jess said...

So pretty! Great coloring!

Jennifer Jackson said...

This is really pretty! Love the coloring on the melon and the cute little flags! Thanks for playing along again with our Inky Paws Challenge!!