Monday, July 21, 2014

Fusion Card Challenge

Hello! I hope you had a great weekend. Ours was not busy which was a great change but my daughter came down with something :( I hate it when my kids are sick. The up side is lots of cuddling happens :)

I wanted to join in with the current Fusion Card Challenge and drew from the sketch and the colors in the photo.

And here is my card:


I used Wplus9's Spring Blossoms set and Basic Banners for the sentiment. To get more blending on my flowers I stamped them in a light pink and then went back using a cut'n dry nib to blend in more ink color using my Memento Luxe inks. Those are fabulous for it as they are very creamy and blend. I added some splatters using one of my Tombow markers and splattering with a wet brush. I hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

wienerhoneymooners said...

My breath has just been taken away, GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for sharing this lovely with us at FUSION!!!