Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Friends Forever- IBS new release!

Hello! I hope you are excited to see the fun new things from Inspired By Stamping! I am excited to share with you just one of the fabulous new sets called Friends Forever. I decided to make a gift for a friend using this set.

Leah Cornelius

All the stamped images come from this set and I didn't use any patterned paper. This is the outside box. I first die cut one of the Fancy Labels 3, stamped my sentiment and then masked it off so I could then stamp the spray of flowers "behind" it. My flowers were colored using Copics.
Leah Cornelius

Before I assembled the box I used the script block in the set to stamp all over. I added some pretty gold glitter tape as my embellishment.
Leah Cornelius

So, when you open the box you get a surprise! Another box that has an easel card on the top! Isn't that fun?! I cut this ensemble using my Silhouette Cameo. For my easel card and the panel underneath it I used the same flowers from the Friends Forever set. and had them mirror each other. For my sentiment I die cut another Fancy Labels 3 shape.
Leah Cornelius

The side of the gift box is stamped using another image from the same set. I had so much fun putting this together and I am excited to give it to one of my dear friends. I hope you have a beautiful day!

Supplies:

No comments: