Monday, June 9, 2014

Father's Day


I am so blessed to have a wonderful Dad and a wonderful husband who is a great dad to our kids. I am looking forward to having my mom and dad over for dinner this weekend and wanted to give my dad a card so I whipped up this one. I love the masculine images Inspired By Stamping offers because they make creating a guy card effortless. I inked up Masculine Tags II and die cut the matching Fancy Labels 1 for my focal image. For my background strips I used Background Basics IV. I kept it simple as it is a guy card but I thought a bit of twine and button finished it off just right. I hope you you like it and thanks so much for visiting me.

Supplies:

1 comment:

Cataleya said...

Oh! My dear Leah, it's so cool card! I love the colors and cute sentiment for your father! I'm sure that he will love your sweet creation!
~Olga Kovalchuk