Saturday, May 17, 2014

Gelato watercolored flowers


Hello! Wanted to share a card that I made to play around with my Gelatos. I didn't think I would love these watercolor crayons as much as I do, but I do! They give very neat effects and are easy to use and a little goes a long way, which makes me happy. I finally got to play a bit with my newest Wplus9 stamp set, Spring Blossoms and used the Gelatos to stamp with instead of ink. 

I really love the results the Gelatos give! And it's fabulous when you want a watercolored look but don't want to take a long time coloring. If you don't have any I highly recommend them and they are a good price if you use a coupon at Michael's. Thanks for visiting me :)

1 comment:

Cataleya said...

Dear Leah, it's so beautiful!!! I love your card and I also love the result with Gelatos :)
~Olga Kovalchuk