Thursday, May 15, 2014

Someone Special~IBS Release

Have you seen the fabulous new release that is going on over at Inspired By Stamping?! This release is full of gorgeous images as well as new set of steel rule dies! Yay! You'll want to get your shopping list together because when you spend $50 in the month of May you get this wonderful little set for FREE!

All items will be available for sale on the 16th at our store. (links won't work until then.)

Free shipping for 48 hours. Code “MAYRELEASE”  Starting at 7 pm Friday the 16th until Sunday the 18th. (Brisbane Australia time)

I have a card to share with you using this set.


The Petite Banners stamp set coordinates with the new Fancy Labels 3 dies! I added two of the banners for my focal point which would make a lovely birthday or just because card for someone. I also used the new Fancy Labels 3 stamp set, that is where my flowers and frame are from. I used the flower image to create my patterned paper as well.  I hope you'll check out the rest of the inspiration going on over at the Inspired By Stamping Blog. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: