Sunday, May 18, 2014

Great Impressions- Happy Birthday

Hello! I am back with another card using some Great Impressions stamps. Today I have a pretty birthday card to share!


For my main image I chose to use the very pretty Bird in Roses (F517).  I colored the image with Copics on a fancy frame. For the matting beneath my bird image I flanked each side using the Queen Ann Lace (E807) image in light blue. My sentiment comes from the Tags (G483) set that I trimmed out. I added some sewing machine stitching, leaves and rolled roses with the final touch of some pearls. I hope you like it! Have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

Cataleya said...

Hello dear Leah! :) I love your new Happy Birthday card! I love it in every sweet detail!!! Bird with flowers are so beautiful and I also love rolled roses with the pretty pearls! :) Hugs :)
~Olga Kovalchuk

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful card- loving the swirly paper pricking and your gorgeous colors!

Mynn xx said...

SO pretty, Leah!!! LOVE the soft coloring, paper piercing, and those fabulous rolled roses! HUGS and enjoy your week! :) Mynn xx