Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hope Flourishes



Over at the Flourishes blog there is a designer focus going on where we get to see gorgeous work from the featured designer and then CASE something of theirs. I have been wanting to play with this lovely new image from Flourishes called Old Tea Rose. Hubby got it for me for Mother's Day :)  I chose to CASE Christine's watercolor card that used the same image. I used my Tombow markers to do the water coloring with lots of heat drying in between. I love my Tombow markers and how much control I have using them to watercolor. Maybe that says something about me huh? Let's not go there ;)  Well, I'm off to bed, thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Leah this is gorgeous! The softness and yet fluid style of your watercoloring is so beautiful! Thanks so much for the lovely CASE, and for playing along!

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Beautiful card,Love your coloring,AWESOME!!!