Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Round Card


This week's Mojo Monday challenge was to make a round or square card. I don't make these very often at all as they are very awkward to mail, but they are fun for something different. I inked up several Inspired By Stamping sets for my card, Big Wishes II, Mason Jar Summer Add On's and Background Basics II and III. Since I wasn't sure what I'd use a round card for I decided to make a little love note for my daughter so that is why I chose that sentiment. I wrote her a little note and tomorrow I'll show you the one I made for my son :)  Hope you are having a good week! Thanks for dropping by :)

Supplies:
*Big Wishes II
*Mason Jar Summer Add Ons
*Background Basics II
*Background Basics III

5 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Darling little card! Love it. TFS

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Darling little card! Love it. TFS

Davi said...

Wow thats beautiful Leah, love the embossing and pretty layers ;)

Mary said...

That is just adorable! I love that you did the round card!

Papercrafting With Angelina said...

Absolutely love this card!