Monday, October 8, 2012

Little Things...Flourishes 5 senses challenge

The Flourishes blog is having a 5 senses challenge and I thought I'd play along. I pulled out my Swan Lake set and created this little scene that I thought captured all of the senses. For sight you have the lovely swan and glittering water (I added Stickles for the water after I colored it), for sound you have the soothing sound water would make as well as the sound of my Corner Chomper rounding all my corners, for touch again the glitter gives a bit of dimension and the middle of all the flowers along the border have liquid pearls added to them and for taste, it may be a stretch but again, cool refreshing water tastes wonderful and for smell all those flowers would smell lovely.

Anxiously awaiting to hear the final date and time hopefully still for this week for the cabinets to be put in. We got all the demolition done, the painting done and it looks great, so nice and clean. I will be happy to get it moving along though because washing dishes in the bathroom sink is getting a bit old...but it will be SO worth it when it's all done. Thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Gorgeous! You created a fabulous scene and the reflection coloring is awesome. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Challenge this week.

dpkennedy said...

What a beautiful scene you created! Thanks for playing with Flourishes!