Saturday, October 13, 2012

Little Pumpkin

I recently got a Wplus9 order which included a recent release called Pretty Patches Pumpkin. It is the sweetest pumpkin and I thought of this baby sentiment that would work perfectly with it! I used my sewing machine as well and was experimenting with the stitch lengths using the zigzag setting.

Much excitment and progress in my kitchen! Most of the cabinets are in except the china hutch as that needs to have the granite in place before it can be installed. We are hoping that the granite will be ready and installed this coming Thursday and then the cabinet people will come back, install the hutch and all the crown. So far it is gorgeous...so excited to share pics when it's all done. It doesn't even look like the same kitchen at all! I feel so blessed. Thanks for dropping by:)

No comments: