Sunday, July 29, 2012

Gift Bag

I decided that I needed a bag to give the card set I made on this blog post, so I got out my very favorite die for this sort of thing, Front and Center #1. I wanted to to match of course and thankfully had one more sheet of 12x12 paper left so it worked out great. I cut the flowers using my Cricut and Art Philosophy and coordinating stamps and used Turning a New Leaf, heart border and double ended banner for the rest. My sewing machine recently died and I haven't been able to get a new one yet, so I love this stitching stamp I have from CTMH. Hope you've had a good weekend...ours was very busy and it doesn't appear to be slowing down much. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I love it! The gift bag is beautiful. I love the dainty doily and all the pretty embellishments.

febe said...

Wow! Lovely colors on the flowers and background :)

fitness club advertising

Mara Campbell said...

This is lovely! I love the doily and the strip of hearts.