Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Notecard Gift Set

If you'd like to see other great inspiration for the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge, be sure to go visit the Cricut is Close to My Heart blog. I wanted to make a gift for a friend and decided to use the Hooray Bouquet stamp set and the coordinating die cuts from the Art Philosophy cartridge. I love stamp sets with coordinating die cuts! I die cut all the flowers and then stamped them and then layered them up. For my card background and the flourish on the card box top I used the fabulous set called Love Life.
 Since it is a card set I stuck to the same design for all of them and just switched out the sentiment on each one.
 I used one of my favorite boxes that I got from Betsy Veldman's blog to package them all up in.

Here is the box from the side:)  I really enjoyed making this set and hope my friend likes it as well as you too! Be sure to click here to go shopping with one of these fabulous CTMH consultants and make something to share. It will make you and your recipient happy!

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Leah this card set is just AWESOME! I love the colors and I just know your friend is going to love it! Thanks for sharing today at Cricut Is Close To My Heart!

Mara Campbell said...

Beautiful card set!! The cards are stunning and I just love the box, too. Love all those flowers!

Cricut Couple said...

This is absolutely fantastic Leah! I just absolutely love this whole set!!!