Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Still trying to find my crafty groove. It's slowly coming back as I have made a couple of cards in as many days. Here is one that I threw together very quickly and it needed to be mailer friendly so that helped with the quick factor. I really love this die and stamp set called Harvest Berries. So pretty and works with so many occasions.

I have been working on indexing all (well most) of my stamps in a binder. I've spent probably 8 hours on it and am almost done! I photocopied what I could and tried to avoid as much actual stamping as possible as it would have taken me weeks to finish. I indexed all my PTI stamps, Close to my Heart, Cornish Heritage Farms (even though they are gone I still love them all...and they are re-opening but as digis only) Wplus9, Flourishes and some random companies. I have one more binder full of more random companies and some wood mounted and then I'll be finished. I really think this will help me see what I have and avoid buying similar sets....or for that matter any new sets at all, as oh my! do I have a lot of stamps! I mean, there has got to be an end at some point. Organizing always helps my creativity, so hopefully I'll be back to creating more regularly. Hope you are having a great week!

1 comment:

Mara Campbell said...

I love the embossing on this card!! Great job on organizing your stamps. Mine are all thrown together in a drawer and sometimes it's such a pain sorting through everything. I bet your stamps are so easy to find now!