Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Princess Birthday



Hello! We were invited to a little girls birthday just down the street so of course I needed a card to go with her gift and since I figure princess themed items are safe for most all 6 year olds I inked up my Inspired By Stamping Princess set. This is such a sweet set and especially perfect for birthdays. See the beautifully cut castle? It was cut with my Cameo using the free cut files from the IBS store. (each cut file is with it's coordinating stamp set on the store site) It was wonderful not having to fussy cut! I colored the castle with Copics and added some glitter and sequins. Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

Stamps
Princess

Other
Copics
Sequins (Hobby Lobby)
Silhouette Cameo

1 comment:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and the feminine look to it. Thanks for sharing.