Friday, June 28, 2013

Poppies- Wplus9 Mood Board



I really enjoy playing along with the Wplus9 Mood Board challenge and for my card I wanted to see if I could get a poppy flower fix from my stash. Do you ever see new products, love them, but feel a bit unsure if you should really purchase them because you have similar stamps already in your stash?  *sigh* That's me. :)  So I looked in my Wplus9 stamps and there was this really pretty poppy image in the Hope Seed Co. set. I did a bit of masking and drew in my own long stems, colored with Copics and then did a little bit of watercolor splatter. My sentiment come from a Pretty Patches set. Rather fitting for my little dilemma of wanting more, don't you think?  I hope you ink up something you already have today and like me, find that it's enough. Thanks for dropping by!

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Leah, this is a beautiful card... I just love that shade of pink. Thanks for sharing.

Davi said...

Georgeous Leah, love those pink poppies with the splatter background. I love poppies too :) Have a great weekend!

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

This is just beautiful, I love the poppies!

Chris L.