Saturday, June 23, 2012

Happy Hexagons


I must say, these sweetly patterned hexagons do make me happy! Such fun to stamp with and all the color combos you can come up with and it just gives such a quilty feeling that I had to make a couple of baby cards right away. I also used the new Bitty Baby Blessings die. Amazing how much more fun a stamp set is with a coordinating die! I got a few other goodies that I'm looking forward to playing with in my last PTI order, but this will be the last box of fun for me for quite sometime. The budget can stretch only so far and instead of more stamps, dies and the like I'm going to be putting my fun money toward a newly updated kitchen. I am excited about it! I cook almost everything from scratch and spend a lot of time in my kitchen and to have new counters and cabinets will be wonderful. So, I have resolved to start shopping my own stash ;)  Anyway...hope you like my cards! Happiness to you!

3 comments:

Karen C. said...

You did a fabulous job with your baby cards, Leah. love all the patterns details you've used too!! So sweet!!

Joyce said...

Wonderful baby cards. I am here as I type, making more hexagons. Hey, don't worry about not being able to buy more stamps for a while. I'm sure you've got plenty in the house already that you can rediscover.

Cricut Couple said...

Shopping your own stash. How do you do that? I need lessons. I can't stop buying more and more. It's crazy! I already have everything, I just need to stop shopping and use it! I need to shop my stash and I need to make a Shopping my Stash project to remind me. You are a genius! Your cards are fantastic too! Love them both!