Friday, June 5, 2015

Thank You

Hello! I am excited to bring you another creation using the newest Inspired By Stamping release. I decided to use the beautiful Sun Ripened Pear and  Polka Dots sets today.
Pear
This pear image is so beautiful and is really fun to color. I heat embossed the image and sentiment in white on watercolor paper and then colored it using Tombow markers and a paint brush. For my background paper I wanted to pull out some of the same colors as I used with my pear and the Polka Dots set is perfect for fun background building.
Pear2
I love how embossing in white really gives a fun pop to your colored image and that it gave a much cleaner look to overlapping the sentiment on the pear a bit. I hope you enjoyed my card today! Have a beautiful day.
Inspired-by-Stamping-Supplies-Tools-01_thumb.png
Signature

No comments: