Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Sun Ripened Pear

What a beautiful stamp set we have to share with you today for the Inspired By Stamping release! This one is called Sun Ripened Pear and it is lovely. I of course had to watercolor it, there was no resisting it!



Pear
I really love this sentiment too! Such a meaningful one for keeping in touch with loved ones far away. This is a fabulous set in that it lends itself perfectly to feminine or masculine recipients.
Pear2
I die cut watercolor paper using Fancy Labels 2 and stamped in a light dye ink so I could do a no line look. I used Tombow markers to color and a #4 round brush.
clip_image008_thumb.jpg
Signature

3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous water coloring~

Jean said...

So pretty!

Mynn xx said...

This is STUNNING, Leah! I adore the gorgeous water coloring, the fabulous colors you used, and the amazing texture you created! HUGS! :) Mynn xx