Tuesday, March 24, 2015

You are Special

Hello! Today I have a fun spring card to share with you. I had a lot of fun coloring this image, it just makes me smile! My son came in to see what I was doing and said, "make the wheelbarrow red." So I did :)


I watercolored my image which is called H263 Springtime Louie with my Tombow markers and a Winsor and Newton #4 round brush. My sentiment was stamped and trimmed out using the G483 Tags set. I am sure ready for spring, how about you?

 Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (click!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (click!). Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (click!) and maybe treat yourself to a few new images...did you know shipping is free over $25?! 

Have a wonderful day!







2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Too cute!!

Mynn xx said...

Leah, this card is so super sweet! LOVE the fun colors you used and I adore all the scallops! HUGS! :) Mynn xx