Friday, March 27, 2015

Paris in Love and Friends

I hope you have been enjoying the new release at Inspired By Stamping this week! Today we wrap up the week with 2 more new sets. One is called Paris in Love and the other one is called Friends which is the free stamp set for this month! Here's a peek at both sets:


Here are the cards I made using these sets.


The Paris in Love set is a very romantic set with a very sweet sentiment, perfect for anniversary cards or just because. I knew I for sure wanted to watercolor this image so I stamped the couple and the Eiffel Tower onto a die cut Fancy Labels 3. I masked off just a tiny bit of the mans leg so that I could get the Eiffel Tower to look like it was in the background. I then watercolored the image with my Tombow markers and a Winsor and Newton #4 round brush. 

My next card uses the fabulous new sentiment set that is all about friends. I paired it with the Butterflies set. For my butterfly I stamped and heat embossed it onto vellum in white and then on the backside colored the butterfly with Copics. I find that keeping the background white behind the colored vellum really lets the colors pop. A row of gold sequins finishes my card. I hope you have enjoyed all the new sets being released! Go have some fun shopping :)



No comments: