Sunday, February 1, 2015

GI's monthly challenge- Love

Hello! This month's challenge at the Great Impressions blog is "Love". I hope you'll come join us!



For my card I chose to use the super sweet E860 Kitty With Heart and the sentiment E859 Forever Yours. I watercolored the image with my Tombow markers and then added some layers, stitching and a felt flower. 


 Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (click!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (click!). Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (click!) and maybe treat yourself to a few new images...did you know shipping is free over $25?! 


Have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

Mynn xx said...

PURR-fect Valentine, Leah! ;) LOVE the soft colors, fabulous layering, and all the textures! Absolutely beautiful! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Davi said...

This is SOOOO beautiful Leah!! I love the way you have been doing the water color look for your image and the layers and pastel really make it Dynamite :)