Sunday, January 4, 2015

Great Impressions January Challenge

Hello! Welcome to a new year! This month's challenge at Great Impressions is Winter Friends!



For my card I chose to use the sweet F41 Chickadee with Holly image.


I watercolored my image. Surprise? I didn't think so ;)  I used Tombow markers and for my sentiment added the Thank You banner from the G483 Tags stamp.


Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (click!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (click!). Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (click!) and maybe treat yourself to a few new images...did you know shipping is free over $25?! 


Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

Leah, I LOVE this! The image is colored so beautifully and I absolutely adore the snowflake accents! Gorgeous! HUGS and have a great week! :) Mynn xx