Thursday, September 4, 2014

Basket of Love

Hello stamping friends! I was in the mood to make a soft pretty card and to do a bit of watercoloring. I pulled out the beautiful Basket of Flowers set from Inspired By Stamping and got to work watercoloring my image using a no line technique.

 I stamped the basket image onto watercolor paper using a very light color ink and watercolored using my Tombow markers by laying down color on my craft mat and picking it up with a damp brush. Once my image was finished I fussy cut it and layered it on top of two die cut Fancy Labels 2 that I stamped with the coordinating Fancy Labels 2 stamp set.
  I layered some pretty paper from the Vintage Floral paper pad and added a bit of Fabric Tape along with some stitching, a wreath cut with my Silhouette Cameo and pearls. I hope you have a lovely day!

Supplies:
Vintage Floral Paper Pad

Linking Up With:
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Use a clear or rubber stamp

1 comment:

jenn shurkus said...

such an elegant card, and def soft in colors :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp!