Sunday, August 3, 2014

Great Impressions August Challenge



Hello stamping friends! The Great Impressions Stamps blog is kicking off a new challenge for the month of August; birthdays! Who couldn't use another birthday card in the stash? :) For my card I inked up a brand new stamp for the month of August called From All of Us (B154).


This image just makes me smile and was so much fun to color! I used Copic markers to color and added some other fun new stamps to my card as well. The cute little banner is called Flag Banner (E846), the background was stamped with Twirly Background Sm. (E845) and my sentiment is called From All of Us (B154). I hope you'll join this month's challenge with us! 

Linking up at Paper Sweeties for the "Let's Celebrate" theme:)



5 comments:

Davi said...

Love your card Leah!! The image does make you smile and such fun colors :)

Mynn xx said...

Such a super darling card, Leah!!! LOVE the stitching and your fabulous coloring! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Debbie said...

What an adorable card and cute image! Your coloring is wonderful!! Thanks for sharing your work with us at Paper Sweeties for the August challenge :)

Mynn xx said...

Thanks for joining us at Paper Sweeties! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

Natalie said...

Super sweet card!! Thanks for liking my card for the July Challenge at Great Impressions! Have a great week.