Sunday, August 3, 2014

Birthday Bash!



Hello! This month at we have another fun challenge for you at Great Impressions blog, Birthdays! I think you can never have too many birthday cards on hand so come over and play with us.

For my card I inked up a brand new release stamp called Birthday Friends (G505). Isn't it adorable?! I had the most fun coloring this sweet image. I used Copics to color and then added the new Flag Banner (E846) to the side of my image panel. The fish tail banner was stamped using the Twirly Background Sm. image (E845) and the sentiment is From All of Us (B154). I added some machine stitching and buttons with twine. I hope you'll come join us!

1 comment:

Patti J said...

Absolutely adorable! Love this, Leah - thanks for sharing!!! I'm so happy to be working with you at GI for August...hugs!