Wednesday, May 7, 2014

From Me to You With Love- MIM

 Hello! Popping in super quick to share the project I made for the current MIM which is Envelope Wraps. It's a fun idea and the options for it are endless. For mine I kept it pretty simple as it's for my mom to house her Mother's Day card and she likes things more simple. I pulled out my Half and Half dies for my wrap portion and then did some stamping using Life and a sentiment from Mini Blooms. I did lots of second generations stamping and the ink colors I used were Plum Pudding, Soft Stone and Ripe Avocado. My sentiment is in Versafine Onyx Black. I'd like to make more of these as I think it really makes the card inside extra special. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Lisa K said...

Very pretty. I love the colors. It makes me want to get out my "Life" stamp set. :)

StephH said...

This is very pretty Leah. I just had the Life set out yesterday making Lavender images with Flower Soft for my Mother's Day cards. I may go dig it out again to make a wrap to match after seeing yours! Thanks for the inspiration!

Cataleya said...

It's so sweet card my dear! :)
~Olga Kovalchuk