Monday, March 24, 2014

Sweet Pea Box

Hello! I have a pretty little box to share today that would be perfect for tucking something special in to give as a gift. I pulled out the gorgeous new Sweet Peas stamp set by Inspired By Stamping and decided this image would work so well for paper piecing. I chose 3 different patterns from Vintage Floral and Spring Lilacs paper pads and got to work stamping and fussy cutting my pieces. This is a great way to use up scraps you don't want to throw out!

 I cut the box from a Silhouette file and before I assembled it stamped the script backgrounder on it from Background Basics III. Then I assembled the box and added my completed paper pieced sweet pea flowers to the top.
 I added some fabric tape and lots of pearls.
I finished it off by adding a tiny tag and stamping the sweet little x's and o's from the Mother's Day Bouquet set. I hope you enjoyed my project and hope you'll give paper piecing a go. I hadn't done it in awhile and I really enjoyed it! Have a creative day:)
**~~Leah~**

Supplies:


3 comments:

Regina said...

looks beautiful!

CalibyCreations said...

Love this

Davi said...

Beautiful Box Leah, love the soft colors and flowers on the top!