Wednesday, March 12, 2014

All My Love


Hello! I have a card to share with you today that will be given to one of my MIL for Mother's Day. I used the lovely new release set, Mother's Day Bouquet from Inspired By Stamping and colored the image with Copics. The sentiment is in also in the set and I love the font. I used patterned paper from the Vintage Floral paper pad and I cut the butterfly with my Silhouette Cameo. I hope you enjoyed my card and I so appreciate you stopping by!

Supplies:
*Mother's Day Bouquet (available March 14th)
Other:
Memento Luxe ink Espresso Truffle
Memento Tuxedo Black
Martha Stewart lace edge punch
Spellbinders die
Viva pearl pen

2 comments:

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

This is just so beautiful Leah! I love the softness and elegance of your card! Hugs, Joanna

Davi said...

A beautiful card Leah, I love the image and your coloring :)