Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentine Heart Box

Hello! Leah here to share a little Valentine gift with you. I wanted to make a little something to give my mom and found this sweet little heart box to cut with my Silhouette Cameo that was perfect.


I pulled out the new Spring Lilacs paper collection as it was so perfect for my mom who loves lilacs and purple! I first die cut the heart box and then covered it with the beautiful paper. I then used the Silhouette cut files that coordinate with Vintage Tickets to cut a couple of tickets and stamped them using the Vintage Tickets stamp set.

I then added some embellishments to finish it, using Fabric tape, some ribbon, flowers and sequins. I plan on filling this little box with some goodies for my mom. I hope you enjoyed my project and have a love filled Valentine's Day!

Supplies:

2 comments:

Davi said...

Beautiful Beautiful Leah, love the dp you used and pretty lace. Your mom is going to love it :)

Charlotte C said...

WOW, gorgeous. You mom will love it.