Friday, February 14, 2014

Fishing at Sunset


Hello! I hope you have been having a good week. The kids and I are finally in a good school routine which makes our entire day better! I'm so thankful to get to homeschool :) I thought I'd make a guy card as I rarely make those. I pulled out the gorgeous Inspired By Stamping set, Masculine Tags II set which is really lovely. I stamped the image on the coordinating Fancy Lables 2 in Versamark ink and embossed it in black. Then I went back in to color with Prismacolor pencils. I just really love the look of those pencils on kraft paper. Added some banners, borders and a couple faux buttons. I showed it to hubby and he really liked it! Said it was a really good "man card".  That makes me happy. Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

No comments: