Friday, January 17, 2014

Wishing you...TT254

The challenge at the Flourishes blog this week is to use buttons and a winter theme. I wanted this card to be easy to mail so I used paper, embossed buttons and realized that this winter bouquet is the only winter themed stamp set I have.


I stamped the sentiment in white pigment ink and at first it was a nice bright white and then I forgot to heat set it so when I added my sewing it smeared. So I went with it and added more white around to give a chalkboard look. I hope you like it! Thanks for visiting me :)

1 comment:

Katie Sims said...

This is one of my favorite images and you certainly used it beautifully here! What a great "flat for mailing" card....all of your details are lovely! I am so glad you could play along with us this week at Flourishes for our Timeless Tuesday Challenge! :)