Monday, November 25, 2013

Joyeux Noel


Hello friends, I hope you had a nice weekend. Ours was relaxing and productive which is such a great combination. I have a Christmas card to share today using one of my favorite Inspired by Stamping sets, Delicate Doilies. I wanted to create with white and kraft I think it's such a beautiful combo. I started by stamping my doilies in Versamark ink and then embossing with white detail powder. After seeing how pretty the panel was I didn't want to hide it all, so I cut a fancy label from vellum and then heat embossed in silver a sentiment from Christmas Greetings.


 I finished by adding some rolled felt flowers, some foliage cut with felt and pearls. Around the whole border I added a thin bead of Platinum Stickles. I hope you have a wonderful day and I so enjoy hearing from you!

Christmas Greetings
Delicate Doilies

1 comment:

Davi said...

A beautiful card Leah!! I love the embossed doilies really makes a lovely background. Have a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving :)