Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Christmas Tags - Mood Board #24



Hello! Popping in to share what I made for the current Wplus9 Mood Board. I was inspired by the tags and thought it would be good to have a few more on hand since Christmas is fast approaching.


For my tags I used a couple of brand new sets that I got from the last release, Merry and Bright and Heartfelt Holidays. I LOVE these sets!! All the multi-step stamping just makes my heart happy.

I made a few various designs but stuck with the colors from the inspiration photo. I really can't decide which I like best. Which do you like? Thanks for visiting me!

3 comments:

Davi said...

Love all your tags Leah, beautiful :)

Ann said...

I love making tags - these are so good Leah. I couldn't possibly choose between them - they will look perfectly pretty on a package wrapped in brown paper and tied up with string! :)

cm said...

Such pretty tags, each one a mini work of art! My favourite - easy choice: alllll of them! They'll be beautiful on your packages; wee gifts in and of themselves!
c