Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Praying for you...


Hello! I hope you've been having a good week so far. We had an unexpectedly busy weekend as we had some family come to visit with no notice. It was a fun time though and the kids got to play with some of their cousins. I'm joining in over at Created With Love Challenges which is 'Anything Goes'. I got some new embossing folders and have been wanting to try them out, this one is a big pretty frame from Sizzix. I stamped a frame from the Inspired By Stamping set Fancy Labels 2 and the sentiment comes from the Big Hope set which is one of my favorites. I have jumped on the sequin trend and got some through Hobby Lobby when they were having a good sale on the 4th of July weekend. I had looked around online and found some really pretty ones, but you don't get nearly as many and pay SO much more, so I went with the less expensive ones and I still think they are very pretty. I got white, transparent (which is what is on my card) pink and blue. Be prepared, I am going to be using them on everything :)  I hope you have a lovely day!

Supplies:
* Fancy Labels 2
* Big Hope
* Elegant Frame embossing folder by Sizzix
* Pebbles chalk
*Sequins (from Hobby Lobby)

6 comments:

Chris Hanselman said...

Lovely card. Love the flowers. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

~~Chris

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a beautiful card! Thank for sharing.

Lady Bug Stampers said...

LOVE your card. It is so stunning and so elegant looking. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Created with Love Challenges.
Linda K. DT

craftin-dawn said...

Lovely card, are the flowers something you made?? Very pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our ANYTHING GOES Challenge!
DawnD

Chrisboldo said...

Wonderful card, love the flowers too, did you make them? Thanks for playing along at CWLC Blog this week.

Chris B - DT

Chrisboldo said...

Wonderful card, absolutely love it. Thanks for playing along at CWLC Blog this week.

Chris B - DT