Thursday, February 21, 2013

Wplus9 Mood Board- Favorite Spot LO


The colors this week over at the Wplus9 challenge are Kraft, Peach and Navy.I love this combo! *can I admit though it did cross my mind to add a little pink(ha!)*  I decided to tackle some photos I've been wanting to get scrapped and also wanted to play with my new Chantilly Trims from Wplus9...LOVE! It's a fabulous set. I also pulled out Folk Art Florals, Mother's Day and Folk Art Dies. I can't wait for warm weather again, I miss going on day trips :)  Thanks for dropping by.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I always love seeing layouts, and this is no exception! Great job Leah! Thanks for playing along this week!

Created by Kathi said...

Love your layout and all the detail you put into it... like the sewing is awesome :)
Here is a link to how to chance your no reply status http://anyonecandecorate.blogspot.com/2012/09/are-you-no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix.html
hope to see you in email land soon! Until then I am glad we are blogging friends :) Kathi