Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Addicted To Stamps Challenge

Inspired By Stamping is sponsoring the Addicted To Stamps blog again and this week's challenge is....addicted to stamps!  :)  I pulled out the Flowers Bloom set along with the Just Because set and Fancy Labels I. The bow was made by tying two single bow and then crossing them over each other and sewing them together. The crochet flower is one I made. Pop on over to the challenge blog and play along! Thanks for stopping by!

Links for you:
Addicted To Stamps challenge blog
Inspired By Stamping Store
Flowers Bloom stamp set
Just Because stamp set
Fancy Labels I die set

1 comment:

Created by Kathi said...

Wow Leah... came to tell you how much I liked your card when I saw it on my reader... glad I took time to read and saw that you made that crocheted heart! YOU ROCK! That is a very special card :) The ribbon really rocks too! Kathi