Saturday, January 5, 2013

Free

 Free is how I've been feeling the last couple of days :)  I did a major and I mean major purge of my stamp collection from the last 6 1/2 years and I feel so much better!  I definitely  feel more creative and inspired again and I am going to be even more picky about buying new supplies because honestly what I've pulled out of my stash is just a bit overwhelming and I really don't want to go there again. I have lots and lots of photos I want to get into LO's so prepare yourself, *lol*  Here is one of Ayana in the fall swinging in the backyard in her flower girl dress, pink rubber boots singing her little heart out. Now that is freedom!

I used many PTI goodies on here, the heart border die, Rosie Posie and dies, doily details die and a Tag Sale. The title was cut with some Cuttlebug alpha dies and the flourish is an old Quickcuts die.

Hope your day is joy filled....

1 comment:

Created by Kathi said...

So happy you are feeling better! Sometimes purging is a good thing... I just purged some stuff and I am feeling free too! Have a great rest of your day! Kathi