Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Exciting news :) Inspired by Stamping Design Team

Today I get to share some very happy news...I have been asked to join the Inspired by Stamping design team! The Inspired By Stamping shop has many gorgeous stamp images as well as dies, flowers and ribbon. There is also a weekly challenge blog with beautiful inspiration photos that highlight lovely color palettes. I do hope you'll hop on over to visit the blog and shop and pay a visit to the talented design team listed in my sidebar.

The above project was one of my creations I submitted to the call. I used a pillow box cut from my Cricut using the Art Philosophy cartridge, a PTI border and the image was colored with Copics and is called Lenten Rose from Flourishes.

Thank you so much for  your support and letting me share this fun news :)  

10 comments:

Deb Hickman said...

Congrats !!!! It's great to have you on the team. I love this beautiful pillow box. Deb x

Colleen Dietrich said...

Welcome to the team! I LOVE this pretty pillow box. It's so feminine and beautiful!

Pammejo said...

So excited to have you as part of the IBS team, I love your pillow box, it is so pretty. TFS

Vicki Dutcher said...

Congrats on making the Team! i look forward to your future projects~ Love the coloring on your flowers!

Grace Tolman said...

what a beautiful project! looking forward to working with you this term. :)

Joyce said...

Congratulations on your great news. It's easy to see why you were chosen. Your pillow box is so pretty.

Gloria Stengel said...

Stunning work! Congrats and cannot wait to join you on the new team!

Danni said...

Gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

So excited and honored to have you on the team Leah! Whoo Hoo! Hugs, Joanna

~ Kendra ~ said...

Such a beautiful pillow box! Welcome to the team, so excited to have you joining us!!