Monday, September 24, 2012

Votive Candle Box



Here's a super simple project with you. I've been busy as well as seeming to have lost my mojo off and on, so I don't have a lot to share this month, but I must say I am pretty smitten with this cute little box from the brand new Artiste CTMH Cricut cartridge. I did a test cut to figure out what size the cupcake box would need to be to hold a votive candle and discovered that 2" works perfectly. One thing I love is that it's still a great size to work with as far as assembling and it's just a perfect little gift, which is what is going to be for one of my neighbors for Christmas. If you haven't ordered your Artiste bundle yet I think you should! It's a fabulous cartridge with so many great 3D items on it and I must say they are the best thought out, clean designs too! Be sure to shop with a CTMH consultant here and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Cricut Couple said...

This is wonderful Leah! I just love how you re-purposed it for the candle. What a great gift!!!