Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Birthday Banner


My sweet girl is turning 4 years old this Saturday and I have been busy making pretty little things for her party. We are having a tea party and I have made up the cutest little tea cup favors...will show you those soon :) I love having a banner hanging and wanted to make one that can be used again and isn't as specific as Happy Birthday, so I went for spring. I love how it came out and it really didn't take me too long to make. I used my Cricut for all the cuts...Art Philosophy for the banners, butterflies and birds and the leaves for the hydrangea flowers were cut using A Child's Year.They are probably my most favorite leaf cut as they look very realistic. I added lots of dew drops and some pearls and strung it up with some light yellow ribbon. My daughter loves it too, so I think it's a keeper :) I hope you like it too! Thanks for coming to visit me...our trip was good and the kids were oh so adorable, I'll have pics to share soon. hugs...

4 comments:

carol (krillsister) said...

Leah,
Your banner is soooo pretty. Love the papers you chose. Not only is it springy but very feminine.

Joyce said...

What a pretty banner. It's like you have brought spring into your house. Looking forward to seeing more about your sweet little girl's birthday.

Heather Rogers said...

Such a sweet Spring banner. I need to make some Easter decorations, because I just realized I have lost mine. :)

Hugs~

Davi said...

Leah such a lovely banner you made. It will be beautiful for the party ;)