Monday, March 12, 2012

Baby cards...and I've been sick

 I'm so blessed to get to sell baby cards at a local shop in town. People do buy them up pretty fast! Here are a few I made recently using Wplus9 goodies. This one is meant to be gender neutral, always my hardest ones to come up with.
 Little boy ;)
And of course, a sweet girl. The sets I used are Cuddles and Hugs and Heartfelt Mix.

I have been sick for the last few days along with 2 of the kiddos :(  Not great timing (is it ever?) as we leave for a trip down south Wed. The 2 older kids, Zach and Ayana are going to be in a wedding, so excited! and then we are seeing family and doing a few fun things as a family too. Really looking forward to it, but I thought I'd have 4 days to prepare and it's ended up being only 2, so I'm feeling a bit rushed...which I don't like. Breathing and deep and reminding myself it's okay and it's not like we are leaving civilization!  LOL  I'm such a homebody, so travelling is always a bit stressful for me. But once we get going I'll be fine :) No turning back as they say!  The blog will probably be very quiet as I haven't been up to crafting being sick and now rushing to pack and all...but don't forget about me ;)  Hugs....

4 comments:

Joyce said...

These cards are so cute. How nice for you that you can sell your cards. Probably a great way to fund new supplies. I especially love that top one with the bird on the line.

Unknown said...

I really love your cards they are so beautiful, hope you feel better soon and your trip went well

Jennifer said...

You are indeed blessed to have such a lovely job!

Heather Rogers said...

Sorry to hear you are not feeling so well. Hopefully it is better now. I was sick for a week with a head cold, that then turned into a sinus infection. Not fun at all! I don't have time to slow down for a cold. :)

Hugs~