Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pages with Papertrey~ Delight


Leigh issued another challenge and I really loved this one...use stamping to create your own pattern paper. My entire LO is stamped, not a shred of patterned paper on it :) It's also one layer except for the frame. I really love how it came out and for me it totally captured the feeling I wanted for this sweet pic of my DD. I used lots of different stamps on this which was also great! The only PTI stamp used was on the frame from Mat Stack 5. The other stamps are from Fancy Pants, Basic Grey and CHF. Thanks for stopping by...you all make me smile:)

5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

This is so gorgeous, Leah! I love it!!
Thanks so much for playing along with the Pages with Papertrey challenge-- it's always so fun & inspiring to see your layouts!

Deb said...

Gorgeous! I love that it is one layer. Not an easy task. Simply beautiful!

carol (krillsister) said...

Beautiful. So soft & dainty. You did a great job with the background paper.

Joyce said...

Beautiful layout. So soft, feminine and pretty. You must have a girly-girl daughter.

Carolyne Aarsen said...

This is amazing. Thanks for sharing.