Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bundle of Love

Been making some baby cards again :) For this one I used the BB-Hearts from Wplus9 for my background and then the Sending You die and a few stamps for my focal point. The sentiment is from the PTI Bundle of Love set.

My parents got home safely yesterday and are adjusting to a quiter house now that they only have 1 dog. This week has been more calm and for that I am very thankful! Hope you week is going well...thanks for stopping by, I appreciate you so much!

6 comments:

Tricia said...

What a sweet card.

carol (krillsister) said...

Lovely card. Love all those different hearts.

Elena said...

Very sweet! The hearts-background in different colors is so cute.

Mara Campbell said...

What a great card, love all the hearts!

Joyce said...

All these hearts are just gorgeous. What a pretty card to welcome a baby girl.

Stephanie said...

Leah, this is so beautiful. I absolutely love all those heart background stamps! Perfect for this card!